Thursday, March 25, 2010

SWAMPED!

I am so busy!

We are full steam ahead!
This week we have finalized silent auction items, purchased all the items for the kid activities, planned out the layout of the hall, purchased food and drinks...
I still have to work on the posters and 50/50 tags but I'm getting there!

I still have to get in touch with all my helpers and let them know to be at the hall at 9.30 - 10 AM to help set up and get everything ready!

I am amazed and overwhelmed with all the support we are getting.

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!!

Don - I did get your suggestion for a thermometer to shoe what I am doing in the fundraiser. I have tried to figure something gout and still am working on it!

To date I have received a whopping $735.00 in cheques and $245 on magazine sales.

I will be back on Sunday to give you news on how the fundraiser went!

No comments:

Post a Comment