Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A few days later...

I am still catching up on my lost sleep from the past week.
I am still tired and my eyes burn but otherwise I am doing well.

I still have to Thank everyone!
I think this is the biggest past of anything and quite possibly the most important!
As I mentioned on my last post, I still have some money coming in.
We are currently at $6,605.00. Good work you guys!

Mark and I love organising fun activities for anyone.. anytime! We always have and we are already gathering ideas for the next event...If it comes to that!

I have been doing lots of research on the patients who have been abroad for the operation. Amazing results. Amazing Stories.

You may have heard of of the 2 brothers who have been to Poland for the operation.
I was reading their blog yesterday and I must quote him...
I can't seem to connect to the link at this moment...I'll take this up tomorrow!

I am now very excited for my trip to Vancouver on the 8th. I have been somewhat ignoring that this was coming but it's coming very quick!
I have also avoided looking into all of what the operation involves because I wanted to take it one step at a time...but one can't help herself!

I will give you lots of interesting info and food for thought on my next post...when I can log into the proper links and share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment