Sunday, March 28, 2010

Drum roll please!

Well yesterday was certainly a success!

Thanks to everyone who came to help set up, help during and help clean up. Without you this would not have happened and I owe you BIG!

The Business Booths... you were fantastic! Thanks for being there and giving everyone something to do at the event!

Thanks to everyone who came out and participated in the event. The food was great, the Nerdcicles were a hit and the kids activities were definitely needed in a bad way! I didn't realise how many kids we know! I love it!

Thank you to the kind gentleman who heard of me at City Hall and came to support the cause. I missed your name but I with you and your wife the best. You are Fantastic and keep bringing her to the Rain Forest! She is lucky to have you!

Now down to business!
Our total from yesterday was just over $6,000.00! We still have some funds trickling in too!

We have some expenses to cover from the event but all said and done this is a great help!
I appreciate everything from every one.

This has definitely paid for the imaging in Vancouver on April 8th and is a good start to the surgery that may come.

YOU ARE AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment