Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's booked!

My flight is booked... there is no way back now!

I have big Thank You's to say!!!

First - my husband for working so hard for the fundraiser!
Second - everyone who has been helping in any way they can!

Further to this I want to keep you in the loop.
To date, my flight is BOOKED and paid for as of today!
My hotel night is booked and paid for!
I have some money coming in daily and the fundraiser is coming very soon!
See the facebook page for more details: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=367841146711
The magazine site is doing well and everyone seems to think it's the best idea since sliced bread!
Take a peek: http://www.magfundraising.ca/GroupPage.aspx

As far as how I am doing, I went to bed early last night and it felt so nice!
By early I mean 8pm!
It was a good thing because I was so busy at work today that I didn't know which way was up or down or to my chair due to the paper in my way! Fiscal year end is always interesting in my office!

I will be looking forward to sitting down this weekend! Maybe watch a movie...

That'll be the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment