Thursday, March 4, 2010

Events in the works...

Well, I promised to keep you posted and here goes what I am working on...

We are planning a BBQ, silent auction and games...We are still working on the details but it's in the works!
If you or someone who know would like to donate items for the Silent Auction, please let me know via email. mark_nat@shaw.ca

Some of you may receive an invite to a different kind of event...
This one I am keeping secret and promise to share once the invites have been sent out!

As for me...I am doing good.
My legs are on the fritz but I am not and do not complain about it...it could be worse!
They have been going numb when I walk too far or too much. Once I sit for a bit I feel better. It's sooo strange because it almost feels like my shoes are on to tight or even that my socks are vibrating!

I've also been loving the digestive problems that come along with MS. It's been almost 2 weeks and I look forward to feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment