Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oh my head...

After my "wonderful" day on Friday with Grace I was looking forward to her going to bed.
It was 9.45pm when she finally called it quits!

While Mark was getting her to bed I could barely stand up I was so spent. And then...
I heard screaming, and yelling, and fighting, and music...
Yeah, our neighbours 3 doors down decided to have a party. I went down to the basement, took my injections and was convinced they could be quiet by 11 pm. HA!..HA!..

After being in bed for 1/2 an hour I couldn't take it anymore so I asked Mark to call the cops.
By the time he finished on the phone with them there was 5 cop cars, about 60 people running out the back door, guys peeing on cars, puking on ours and well then it was quiet.

Today I had the worst headache ever. This is typical for me when I am tired so I woke up expecting it but man...Mark let me have an hour nap and I felt much better.

We spent the entire day outside cleaning the car, cleaning the shed, gardening, shovelling snow and playing with Grace! Did I mention I was in flip flops and a t-shirt! Yeah for spring!!!

Tomorrow we have a 1 y/o birthday party. They are dressing up and it should be lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment