Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today is "The Day"!!

Mark and I were up until midnight working on the finishing touches for today.
We are very tired!

We were up at 5.30 yesterday and didn't stop for 5 minutes! I even managed to sneak in a 1 hour MRI... too bad I didn't get ZZZzzz's this time!
Today it's 6 AM, we are up and getting ready to pack the car, drop off Grace, pick up food and helpers, run to the hall, set up, cook and hopefully see millions of people! Well...Not really..I'd run out of food :)

We have 17 Silent Auction items, a Penny Drive, 50/50, Stake a Claim, Picture taking, Food, Face Painting, Easter basket making, Easter egg hunt as well as business booths like Art, baking, Board games, Natural supplements and much much more!

I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

As for my MS side...Being this busy and tired is starting to get to me. I will rest up nice tonight but some of my symptoms are being dizzy, my body is sore and I feel a little disoriented.

It will all be worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment