Wednesday, September 16, 2009

26 today

No I'm not talking about the weather! By the way, it's supposed to be 34C outside today so I'll be staying in my basement with the AC cranked!

Today I turned 26. Oh my how things can change in one year!
This time last year I was in love with my job and my husband. My only cares - other then being pregnant - were when and where are we going for lunch and well.. I think that was it!

Now a year later I am a mother and a wife. My worries now are what will we make for dinner, how will Grace react to daycare, I have MS and must remember to take my shots at bedtime. I must share my time in more ways then I ever imagined. I still love my life but it's just become more complex.

We all need to remember to make time for the important things in life. So today stop and give a hug to that special person, maybe help someone who needs a hand or even just sit and take a break for your own sanity!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Natalie!

    Your courage and strength are inspiring. Thank you for sharing your light so generously.

    Shine on!

    Louise

    ReplyDelete