Thursday, September 10, 2009

Am I crazy...you decide

Well today is a big day for me. Mark too!
We are thinking Christmas all day! Yup..you read that right!
We are off to have our first Christmas Wishlist meeting.

So... Am I crazy?

Here's the deal. Every year we interview the homeless from the DI and post their small story and 1 item that they would like to receive for X-mas on the web. We then send out an invite to the general population asking them to sponsor someone. We have been doing this for...Well...This will be #4! We love it and it is now our X-mas tradition. Soon Grace will be old enough to join us!

So for the last week we have been getting ready for it! Posters, check lists, spreadsheets...you name it! And believe it or not, it's gotten so big and so well known that Mark has been getting request to help since mid-August! Good work you guys! Keep it going!

So...am I still crazy?!?!

This morning again it's cool in the house. I love it and my MS is still at bay. Like every year at this time and RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) is acting up but that I can live with!

1 comment:

  1. what a coincidence...i too, have the wish list on my brain :) :)
    i'm glad mark told me about your blog...thanks for writing and being open. take care.

    ReplyDelete