Sunday, September 20, 2009

Not bad at all

The last two injections have gone well. Not too much pain, no bruising and no welts!
I have been feeling very good and little or no fatigue for the most part. I may finally see the end of this relapse...maybe!

With all the anxiety that I faced the few days prior to meeting with the nurse I really was starting to doubt my choice to start treatment. I am now almost a week with treatment and like I said, I am feeling almost normal again! I am back to trusting my gut and know that I chose the right DMT (Disease Modifying Treatment).

One thing that I have noticed the last 4 times after my injections has been a strange sensation up my spine, in my shoulders and the back of my skull. It takes about 1 hour. I feel absolutely normal and WHAM! I get this heavy, almost numb feeling going up my spine to my head. I guess that's the Copaxone's way of saying "to the rescue"!

No comments:

Post a Comment