Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's cold!

Hey! It's cold and I like it! I have NO SYMPTOMS today!
I love the cold so much so that I am packing Grace up and we are going out. Again! Second day in a row!
I'm starting to think that I should have been off for the winter and not the summer!

I am still waiting for my parcel to call the nurse.
I've been told that the parcel includes a lock box with a 1 key for the fridge so when you guys come over to visit you can't steel my needles...Hmm.. it seemed strange to me too but at least it will keep them away from Gracie pooh!
It also has a traveling case and an ice pack. A DVD... and other things that I am curious to see!

What I am looking forward to is the book that comes along with it all. It is to track the symptoms and dates and times that certain things happen. This will be very useful because every doctor visit these are the first questions:

How are you feeling today?
What symptoms have you had lately?
Oh that's nice what day was that?
And for how long?
Was it the day on at night?
And did you take any medications that day?

See where I'm going!

Well...I'm off to pack and get out!
Write soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment