Friday, September 18, 2009

Pokes..fun

Well I have given myself 3 injections to date and I feel pretty good.

Since this is a daily injection I have to rotate my injection area every day. 7 days...7 sites...you get it right!
With the nurse I got a love handle and other then the burning and "mosquito bite" it was easy!

Day 2, I decided to get my thigh. OWWWWWW
It literally brought tears to my eyes. It took about 30 minutes for the pain to go away and that was with an ice pack and trying to watch TV to focus on something else...It still hurt on day 3 so I decided to do my belly instead of the other side.. Can't wait for tonight to do that one.. Ha Ha..

Day 3 was last night and like I said I did the belly. Well that didn't go that well either!
I tried to poke and the stupid needle wouldn't go in.."Abs of steal ;)" so I had to pull it out and try again. Then it went in..with difficulty but at least it was in but that's not enough I had to bleed after..And today.. I have a bruise.

Let's hope this just needs practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment