Friday, September 11, 2009

A day from H...

With only a few weeks left of mat. leave I have been trying to make an effort and go out as much as possible.
Have you ever heard the saying "Even the best laid plans...". Well that's my last 2 days!

Yesterday I was ready to go and Grace decided it was a "nap" day. I tried to put her down and I wasn't getting anywhere. Finally she fell a sleep only to wake up a few minutes later thinking she slept for hours. CRANKY...We didn't go anywhere.

Today is another story. I was not ready but when I started getting ready it seemed everything was working against me. I did not get a great nights rest so I am feeling a little bit fatigued. To top it off Grace isn't feeling super. She did #1 on my floor, spilled food all over the place, I needed to get bottles ready for the road but needed to do the dishes first.. you see where I'm going here!

The good news... YES there is good news here! ...is that the box from Copaxone/Shared Solution finally arrived. Wow.. there is so much stuff! I got a back pack, a USB stick, key chain (Which I was in desperate need of..Grace lost my keys and ring..) along with lots of other stuff related to my injections. I also got information from my HR concerning what my options are if I am not well and must go on leave or take time off from work.

All in all I am sure the day will get better!
I am off to sneak a bite to eat before my monster wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment