Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A good night sleep

Last night was a good nights sleep! What amazing things come out of that!
I have had more energy today then I have had in weeks.

I've already managed to clean, make breakfast and contemplate going out...Now if only Grace would nap so I could shower...

My MS symptoms are pretty good today. Other then being in pain getting out of bed I am feeling very good!
...

So we are now at 6:30 pm and well Grace finally had a nap. Problem was..so did I!
We got dressed and headed out anyway. Getting out keep me sane!

Tomorrow I am expecting a parcel from Shared Solutions. This will have everything I need to get my injections started. Once I get that I am to call the nurse and have her come to the house and meet us. Let's see if it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment