Monday, September 7, 2009

Random thoughts

I can honestly say I did not sleep a wink last night. I have no idea why.
Did you get any sleep?

Even Mark and Grace couldn't sleep. So what to do at a time like that?
Think...Think stupid things...Silly things...Weird things...

So here's what I thought of:
Why are my neighbours constantly doing construction at night?
Are they building something no one should know about...We watched War of the Worlds before bed!
I wonder if Grace has a tooth coming?
The park was fun today, we should do that more often.
Will I ever find a pain killer that will work for me?
What will we do tomorrow?
Hmmm.. that scrapbook page is missing something.
And always...MS...
When will the nurse come?
Will I have a reaction to the shot?
Will I be OK going back to work.
What does Mark really think about it...

So there you go.. what are you thinking about lately!
Off to the docs to find new pain meds!

No comments:

Post a Comment