Thursday, September 3, 2009

Alot to swallow...poke

I was one of those kids that became a teen and still couldn't swallow any pills. Much to the frustration of my mom I finally swallowed a Smartie and was told..."If you can swallow that you can swallow your pills!". And oddly enough that was the end of it!

I still dislike it and that may be the reason I tend to avoid taking anything.

Life changes and now I feel like an old person or a Aids patient. You know, they have those cocktails of pills that they must take...

Hear me out..
In the morning if I am really in pain I take:
- 2 pain killers
With my breakfast:
- 4 Vitamin D3
At bed time:
-1 or 2 muscle relaxant (for the muscle spasticity)
-1 birth control pill
-1 dose of Phosphorous (homeopathy)
-1 dose of MS remedy (homeopathy)

And to top it all off...soon I can add the injection of Copaxone.

Like I said...a whole lot to swallow and then a poke to end the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment