Friday, August 21, 2009

Autoject 2

Today I am also feeling generous! You are going to get 2 for the price of 1. And...If I do say so myself...the price for one was quite the "Deal"!

I decided to call Sharedsollutions. They are the company that carried the Autoject 2. This little instrument is something that will make my life easier! All I will need to do is load the pre-loaded syringe into it and press the button. Voila I have been injected!

Like you I am learning so much everyday. This is no different today.

They explained that I couldn't simply request the Autoject 2. I was explained this...

Next week when I meet with Dr. Costello she will fill out my prescription. When she does this she will also fill in a form that will be sent to Sharedsolutions. The next day they will call me and set up a time for their nurse to come for a home visit. This nurse will teach me (Mark too) how to administer an injection. She will also bring the Autoject 2 if I request it. There is also some kind of package that includes a book to keep track of my symptoms.

Wow... the things you learn from one phone call!
So with this...I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment