Thursday, August 6, 2009

The next Big Question

Now that you know how I found out about MS I can tell you about it.
I'll do this slowly over time as there is so much to tell and I am also still learning.

This week I was supposed to go the the MS Clinic and learn how to give myself daily shots in many diff rent places however I believe I am going into remission. This is a very good thing!!!
Even if you are symptom free with MS you should still be seeking treatment in whatever form you feel best for you.

I have been seeing a Homeopath (Donna Powers) for many years now. She is also my mother-in-law!
Past treatments for eczema and other things has proven successful for me so we decided to try the MS remedy.
Like most treatments you get worst before you get better and I am very sensitive to treatments.
I took my first dose in June when the doctors confirmed I had MS and then got worst! I stopped the treatment. 2 weeks ago I decided to try again and once again had a very very bad day.

What is a bad day?
Well for me they are all different. This particular day I was extremely fatigued, nauseous, dizzy. I could barely feel my legs all the way up to my rib cage. I couldn't take care of Grace which made it all that much worst for me. I finally broke down and asked for help. I find this very hard on a regular day.
Donna came over and picked up Gracie.
We had a quick chat about how I had just started the remedy again and this could be the cause of the bad day. I decided to stick with it.

We are now 2 weeks later. I am feeling much better. I have had a few new symptoms related to my ON (Optical neuritis) but everything is getting better!

The next big question on my journey...
Do I get the Copaxone or stay with only Homeopathic care?

2 comments:

  1. As to your question regarding Copaxone or Homeopathic, I believe that the best medical treatments and practitioners utilize both modern medicine and homeopathic treatments. One is not necessarily better than the other but a good balance between both yields the best results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ever you pick both or one of the two I support and love you forever!

    ReplyDelete