Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tomorrow is today

Well tomorrow is now today and I feel better then expected but I did get to sleep until almost 9am!

District 9 was good but you have to see it. It's just one of those movies! Something interesting however is I can no longer run. I say this because I almost passed out at the theater. Seconds before the movie started I knew it was going to be 2 hours before I could go pee and well we've all been there! You get the big popcorn, the big pop and then you patienly wait for the movie to end...I decided to run to the bathroom, pee and run back. I was so dizzy by the time I came back that I could barely go up the stairs to my seat. When I did make it my legs were trembling and shaking for a good 30 minutes and I had to hold on to my seat to not "fall off" from the dizziness. Pretty strange!

The Fireworks were great and I can't wait until Day 2 and 3 and...you get my point! I am happy to endure the walk for the love of Fireworks!

The walk to the fireworks wasn't too bad. It was still hot so we had to take it slow. Like I've said before, the heat really makes me feel wilted. My feet feel like they are swollen and then they get numb. By the time we made our way up the hill Miss Grace decided she was on the move. So I sit to take a rest and then she's up and taking off to be a ham and get attention from who ever will look at her! She died down just before the show started and passed right out for the whole show!

By the time we made it back to the car I was really feelin' it.
There is a symptom called Lhermitte named after a French neurologist. This one is also hard to describe. If I look down (putting my chin to my chest) I get a bolt of electricity that goes down my legs to my feet. It only last 2-5 seconds but it throws me off balance. I really try hard not to move my head when this symptom creeps up on me. If I'm sitting down it actually feels kinda neat but I don't like to feel it because I know what is causing it! With a good nights rest I woke up much better but usually this one stays for a few days.

Today we are off to the park with Grace and to enjoy what's left of summer. Go out and enjoy it too! Soon we'll all be saying "Man, summer just flew by this year. AGAIN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment