Friday, August 28, 2009

Skipping my remedy

Last night I called Donna who is my mother in law as well as my homeopath.
Over the last few weeks I have been seeing red spots in my left eye. This is the eye that previously went blind. For this symptom I have been taking Phosphorous as well as my MS remedy.

For the past month I have had many pregnancy symptoms. Don't panic! After several urine tests as well as a blood test I am not pregnant.

My thought process was that with MS when pregnant all symptoms often go away for the duration of the pregnancy. In homeopathy you are treated by symptoms. Certain remedies are for certain things depending on the way you feel. So naturally I started thinking that the MS remedy could be making me feel this way in efforts to put an end to the MS symptoms. We decided to stop the MS remedy last night and see what happened.

Well...let me tell you. That was a mistake!
This morning I woke up very tired, I was up in the middle of the night in pain, I am dizzy and pretty much "zoned out".

In homeopathy this is called a prooving. This indicated that the remedy is working and the right one for me at this time.I now know for sure that the MS remedy taken nightly is helping me more then I realised!

Tonight I will be taking both remedies and see how tomorrow goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment