Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Busy day

Yesterday was a spur of the moment kind of day!
I woke up feeling pretty good and Grace was still sleeping. Any parent knows this is the prime opportunity to jump in the shower quickly! So I did.

There I was at 8AM, showered, dressed and still waiting for Grace to get up. Hmmmmm what to do? LAUNDRY...what else! It's the story of my life!

At noon I decided to see if my office was busy and went down for a visit. It was not too hot out yesterday but still...the walking, the bus and train rides, stairs and ramps, pushing a stroller... Not to mention packing the stroller and Grace and myself! This seems easy but during a relapse it doesn't take much to wear me out! I was tired before I left the house!

On the C-train I was getting close to passing out. I was so happy to make it to the office and SIT DOWN! It was great to see the few I seen and it was great to have Mark come and get me at the office in the middle of rush hour and road construction. I love you!

As if that wasn't enough excitement we stopped for groceries, rushed home unpacked, had a bite to eat and pack up for the Fireworks.

At 11PM I had enough! We watched Hell's Kitchen, relaxed and went to bed!

I think spur of the moment days are fun but definitely a once in a while kind of thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment