Thursday, August 27, 2009

Melt my heart!

Happy thought today OK!
Think about what warms your heart. What give you that warm and fuzzy feeling?

When things go quiet in my house I know it's one of two things. Either Grace is up to no good or sneaking a poop in her diaper. I say sneaking because 75% of the time she goes in the toilet.
So I'm in her room putting clothes away and 'Hmmm, it goes quiet'. I go on the hunt for Miss Mouse and guess what! I find her in a corner snuggling with Mommacat, giving her kisses and petting her. Awwww.. so sweet!

Other things that warm my heart...

Today would have been my grandmothers 73rd birthday.
Today is Sophie's birthday and she just gave birth to a big baby boy named Keyan! Good work and congrats!

And last but not least.. Fireworks tonight!

One more thing...look at that ticker fly...300+! Thanks you guys and gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment