Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hospitals...

Ever wonder why there are so many services offered in a hospital but you have to go to different hospitals for certain things?

I think they should make the mother of all hospitals and have everything in one place.
Why do I feel this way? Let me tell you!

On Monday I will be going to the Rockyview hospital which is about 40 minutes away during rush hour. At it will be rush hour... Here I will be seeing Dr. Costello who is my optical neurologist. I will be doing follow up testing on my vision in my left eye.

On Tuesday I must go to the Foothills hospital which takes 20 minutes to get there. (This is in a car by the way, sometimes I may need to do this by transit) This is where the MS Clinic is located. Here I will meet again with Dr. Costello. This time it will be to discuss only my MS. I will be getting my prescription of Copaxone and tell her my history, all my past and present symptoms. I presume she will ask if I would be in a research study again but on this I am not sure!

Now you understand my "All in one hospital" theory!

Thanks Ron & Mark for taking me and Donna for watching Grace!
I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment