Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank you

Today I am feeling a little bit tired. I have finally been getting sleep at night thanks to Grace! But today it's MS fatigue. I think I could watch paint dry and enjoy it!

Over the past few weeks I have really enjoyed keeping up with my Blog. I have also been getting lots of feedback. It's encouraging to know that you are reading and enjoying it too!

Now for my award winning "Thank You" speech!

I do owe Greg a big THANK YOU for making the suggestion to start a blog. I really wasn't too excited about it at first but I am seeing how it has helped you understand what I am going through as well as for me to come to terms with MS!

I want to thank Grace again for sleeping the last 3 nights!

And Mark for helping...you are the best!

And I want to thank everyone else for reading, leaving comments and the feedback. If there is something that you would like to read...let me know!

OK.. enough sap!

Today is Friday, I get the afternoon off on Fridays because Grace visits with Grandma and Grandpa. (Thank you!). This means Mark and I get to have a date. We are going to see District 9. Everyone has told us to go! Then we are going to pick up Grace to pack her up again and head to the Fireworks night 1. This is a lot of activity for me in one afternoon and I must admit I am a little bit worried if I'll last. We'll see how I am feeling tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nat! I'm so happy that you are into the blog! I know it really helped another friend of mine.

    I think it's really good to communicate all the the things you are going through. Let's face it, some of this stuff can be pritty stressfull and you need a way to deal with it and then get it out of your system.

    I really noticed with my other friend (who had colon cancer) that his writing let him release from the situation and let go of some of his stress.

    Plus I think MS is going to be a journey for you. As crazy as it is, I'm sure you will learn a lot about yourself, your body and spirit. It's kind of cool to document that.

    ReplyDelete