Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fatigued

This was a great weekend.
Today we went for brunch with the family and I felt quite fatigued along with my usual side of headache.
Luckily just as I was seriously fading, Grace decided to need a nap. Bonus! I got to have a 2 hours sleep we with her!

I've done a little more searching and planning.
The scan that I will be having done in Vancouver will cost approx $2,500.00.
Above this there is airfare as well as hotel and food and whatever else may come up!
This is a big chunk of change and this is why I have decided to fund raise.

I find this part very difficult. I am not one to ever ask for help.
I do however know when something is simply more then I can take. Since being diagnosed I have realised and am still working on stopping and saying...This I can't handle or I need help with this.

If the table was turned on someone else, I would be the first to stop and make a donation. I understand that everyone needs help but it is so hard when it is myself. I feel quite wrong asking for help.

Strange how we all work isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment