Friday, February 5, 2010

A long week

Wow...I can't remember the last time I was so happy to see a Friday come!
We have sorted out the Day Care, I feel better, work is calming down and it's finally the weekend!

I became a Great Aunt last night, that's kind of strange...Never happened to me before! Congrats Cathy!

I am still feeling quite healthy so I am going to officially say that this relapse is OVER!

This week my blog hit over 2000 hits. I didn't think people would actually read when I started this. It's kind of nice and also strange to know!

I do want to thank "Anonymous" for your advise on my injection fiasco! My birth sister who also has MS is on Betaseron and has done quite well so far. I an going to see my neuro in March and will be talking to her about possibly changing meds.

My original gut feeling was Copaxone. I have written about this before. What I have learned since making my decision is that Copaxone is the only synthetic medicine. All the other injections are biological and grown on live substances which I find deranged in a way. I feel the same way about vaccinations.
I am still not sure of moving to an other type of medicine but I am also not sure I am done with Copaxone. This is almost as hard as parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment