Friday, February 26, 2010

Small world

Today I'm still tired. I didn't get much sleep again and I am starting to not like this at all!

I got a bit weak today and my legs felt odd. I felt like I was walking on a trampoline. You know how you walk and it feels like your legs kinda bounce back towards you but you aren't doing anything to cause it...Very strange!

I can't help but want to keep moving at moments like that in case my legs go numb again.

This afternoon I went to the bank again and opened up the bank account for the fundraising.

For those of you who didn't know...I am French Acadian. Not very many English speaking people notice my accent and I try very hard not to have one. Why? I'm not sure.
I write this because at the bank, Matt my banker asks...
"Where are you from?"
I say "New Brunswick"
"Where 'bouts?"
"Eh!..Bathurst" (no one ever knows were any place in the maritimes and they always say Oh yeah...)
"Yeah! That's what I thought"
"..." "..." "What do you mean?"
"I could tell by your accent"

WHAT!!!!

Anyway that was very odd but there you have it...Small world!

I now have the account set up and there may be a way to get the Branch to help fund raise!

No comments:

Post a Comment