Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring is in the air!

Today was a weird day!

Mark went to watch our Canadian Boys win the gold and I stayed at home with Grace.
After her nap, all she wanted was "Daddy?" so we went outside to play a bit.

After 40 minutes of playing with shovels and desperately breaking down the little bit of snow and ice we have head "Food?" and realised it was time to give up!

We came in and had lunch and WHAM! I got so tired I could barely walk and Grace was still full of energy. What a delima. So we went to her room, closed the blinds and made it dark. I then made myself comfy on the floor. I heard "night night" and I then fell a sleep but don't panic, the door was closed and she can't get into anything! She did however take it upon herself to read to me! Every time she would pick a new book, she would sit on my face to read it...

Like I said...I was a weird day!

I am still tired but I think maybe I pushed a little bit too hard outside.

1 comment:

  1. hey...can you get them to read this book..reversal of MS in so many, with eradication of food additives and regaining proper diet...http://www.annboroch.com/books.php

    Natalie this came from a firend of mine

    Brianna and Randy

    ReplyDelete