Monday, February 22, 2010

Working for a cause

Well.. I've done more searching and asking and well.. you know!

Tomorrow I will be going to the bank to open a bank account for all donations that are sent to help in my quest for CCSVI imaging!

All funds that are raised will be placed in that account and I will let you know what that is if you choose to help!

I will need to talk to the bank and see if I need to do anything special since this is a donation / charity kind of thing. This is all new to me but I'm learning!

I want to let you know as well that if we raise more then what is needed for the CCSVI imaging, the funds will be left there in the event that I become a candidate for the angioplasty surgery. If this becomes covered by public heath care I would then like to place the funds forward to those who need it weather it be the imaging or anything else MS related.

We are planning on doing a few events to raise funds. I will keep you posted...I think these events could be lots of fun!

1 comment: