Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh my GOD!!!

Well... one thing leads to another!
While writing my post yesterday I was browsing for some information as I always do and found the link in facebook which I shared with you.

After printing the power point presentation and discovered that Dr. Haacke was looking for some patients for research.

Search, search, search some more and I (Donna) found a link with his email address.
Last night I decided to send in a quick note letting him know that I was interested and that I did in fact have an ultrasound showing collapsed veins in my neck.

This morning I came down, check my email and WHAM! Dr. Haacke sent me an email.. Me.. Little old me!
I swear this must be what it feels like to win the lotto!

This all said, there is nothing to say that I will in fact be part of the study or that I am being given a chance to become a candidate but an email is a good start!

I'll definitely keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment