Friday, February 12, 2010

Sniffles from nowhere

Last night was a hard night. Grace wouldn't sleep by herself and we don't want her to get used to sleeping with us. She was awake from 10 - 1am. Needless to say Mark and I are tired today.

I woke up with lots of energy and that was quite the surprise!

Grace had a Valentine's Day party and I made cupcakes for her to share. I was so excited for her!

On my way to work I felt congested all of a sudden. By early afternoon I had to breakdown and admit to myself that I got the cold Mark and Grace shared all week. Shucks!

Fatigue also hit me around 2pm today. That was the MS knocking hard. Wow...
I got dizzy and tired. My eyes were burning and my short term memory was all over the place.
I imagine people who have conversations with me on days like this think I must either be faking it or that I am completely nuts!

Let's hope I wake up in the morning all better!

No comments:

Post a Comment