Monday, February 8, 2010

Pain.. oh my!

This weekend was a quiet one again... I love it!
I woke up in pain all weekend but once I get moving I feel better.
I have been told many times by the MS clinic that I really must do my daily stretches 3 times a day. If you are anything like me the prospect of sitting and stretching doesn't sound like too much fun.

I did however have to do some stretches last week at work only to get me thru the day and that is still going on today. So there is some truth to it!

This weekend we participated in "Clean to the Core". It's a city initiative started by one of the local alderman to help clean the down town core and connect with the homeless population.

We all meet at the Drop-In, form small teams and go pick garbage, pickers and all!
It made for a nice walk for Grace and I and hanging out with the clients is lots of fun too!

Speaking of which...The Drop-In has a story carnival on their website at the moment.
The Carnival is people of the DI, staff and clients alike sharing their favorite DI story.
Go check it out!
www.thedi.com
Vote for Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment