Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fund raising!

Thank you Sandra!
I have been to your facebook page. It’s a great tool and I love the information! Keep it up!
I have also been in touch with False Creek Surgical Center in Vancouver and have lots more information to share.

False Creek and their Advanced Diagnostics are offering MVR & Doppler of the carotid and jugular for MS’ers.
They sent me the requisition form and all I need to do is have my doctor (or any doctor) to sign the dotted line!
Looks like I will be going in to see Dr. Yip again tomorrow!

With all this great info I hope to get my imaging in early April.
Once I have the imaging completed, False Creek will analyse the findings. I will be forwarding the scan to Dr. Haacke as well to help him in his research.

This will be quite costly and I am going to fund raise to help pay for the trip, accommodations and the imaging too!
If you would like to help, simply send me a message or an email (mark_nat@shaw.ca).

Thanks again for all the information and support. I truly appreciate it!

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment