Sunday, February 14, 2010

My immune system is the pits

Last night I decided that my immune system is the pits.
I sat down and tried to think of the last time I wasn't sick and realised...it's been a long time!

I lost my voice at Christmas, then I got a relapse, a sinus infection and now a cough with congestion. I wonder if it's all part of the bigger MS picture seeing as MS has been said to be an auto immune disorder.

I don't often read the news paper and I must admit, I love getting emails from people who read something on MS. I get them from everyone and LOVE IT!
So far I've received news paper clippings, online news paper feeds and also google searches. Please keep them coming!

Donna read last week that Dr. Zamboni is currently in Hamilton helping the research on CCSVI. She also read that the Dr. in Buffalo has found that not all MS'ers have blocked or collapsed veins. This is negating Dr. Zamboni's research however they have not dropped the research. They are still working to see if there is truth to the original study.

I have come across this great site via Facebook with everything surrounding CCSVI.
Take a peek...I just came across it so I have lots of reading to do!
I even includes the Power Point presentation from Dr. Haacke!

http://www.facebook.com/feeds/notes.php?id=110796282297&viewer=0&key=7562cb1689&format=rss20

No comments:

Post a Comment