Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm thinkin'...

Thanks Steve for sharing your link. Great pics...and legs ;)
I loved looking at your pictures and it got me thinking.

I was thinking of how lucky I am, of how lucky others are, how we are all lucky in our own little way. Some...no most of us don't realise it but we are.

I was also thinking about what we are given. I think I may have written about this before but here goes it again!

I truly believe that we are only given what we as our own person can cope with.

I have a girlfriend of mine who is expecting her first baby. She is lucky. She has the same worries and thoughts that every mother to be has. I know I had them but again I think that she will be getting only what she can handle.
Now you probably wonder why I say this.
I say this because with Grace I got lucky. I got a baby who slept lots, loved to snuggle and be held. This is want I needed and all I could deal with. I spent almost 7 months of my mat leave ill with MS symptoms. Had I been given a baby with colic I am not sure where I would be or how I would have dealt. That said I do realise we all adapt but to what extent?

Today I when to visit my family doctor whom I simply love. I got a req. to get my iron, vitamin B12 and Vitamin D levels checked. He is also behind me 100% on doing anything he can to help me along with my trek to getting the CCSVI imaging as well as the procedure as long as I do the leg work.
I laugh...
This is an inside joke with him and I as I have always brought him information or new things and he then always states...do some leg work and send me more info will ya!

To finish this out tonight, I would love to encourage you to send me your facebook groups, youtube diary or anything else that pertains to what I am going thru. I do read all of it and love to follow your stories too!

No comments:

Post a Comment